Sign in to follow this  
no_fat_chicks

F/S 88 facelift 325i 140k

Hey ppl, I am selling my 325i because I am off to auz soon. I am not in a rush to sell her, as I still have a month to go to save up and sort some stuff out before I go. But it would be a good idea to get her on the market now, so I do not get desperate later on.

The car:

-1988 SA built 325i, Facelift

-Diamond black

-141kms on clock

-automatic

-black leather seats

-on board computer-13 button

-cruise control

-Long range tank

-sunroof

-towbar

AM parts:

-Munroe shocks-fitted by the previous owner and at BM workshop in East Tamaki

-JVC cd player

-Tints

-brake pads

-fuel pump

The car has been carefully maintained. I have always warmed it up before taking it out in the morning. I spoke to Ross at BM workshop and he has the car's mechanical service history. Ross has done the following work from what I remember,

-Munroe shocks fitted - $1000 bill just for the shocks and fitting

-Inlet manifold replaced

-AM brakes

-AM fuel pump

Since I have bought the car, here is the list on what I have replaced:

-thermostat

-distributor coil

-inlet gasket

-front fogs fixed

-oil filter and new oil - 10w40

-vaccum hose

I had all the work done at Reef's auto in Otahuhu.

The car has a current rego and I just took it to VTNZ for a wof. It has failed for the following reasons,

-it needs new tyres

-tints are 29% - they need to be 35% to pass.

I will replace the tyres with brand new ones and get a new wof for the new owner.

The body is in excellent condition. It has a couple of chips but no dents. I polish and wax it on a regular basis. The interior is in good condition. The leather seats are showing their age. The dash does have cracks, but the previous owner has a cover fitted to hide them. The right rear window switch is not working. The cruise control is not working as well. It might need a new relay. Also, the radio aerial/mast is broken. Front lip is missing as well.

Consumption according to the OBC averages to about 8L per 100km.

Price: $3700

Text me on 021 1460059 anytime.

I would prefer selling her to someone who is interested in restoring these cars. It would make a great weekend car, excellent for long trips. I drove it to Hamilton and back and cost me $50 dollars on gas. The trip was 300kms. I have been running the car on 96 octane.

I am free in the weekends and the car is located in Auckland. I would not mind driving it down as far as Wellington for delivery as long as the gas is paid for.

post-426-1216163128_thumb.jpg

post-426-1216163328_thumb.jpg

post-426-1216163539_thumb.jpg

post-426-1216164069_thumb.jpg

Edited by no_fat_chicks