Sign in to follow this  
danjah

F/S NEW E36 3-Series 4D Black Angel-Eyes + Indicators

ok a few weeks ago I couldn't sleep so started browsing Trademe at 3am scouting round for stuff to buy for my e36 and happened upon some angel eyes. being a bit trigger happy with my buy now finger I purchased and paid for a pair of the aforementioned angel eyes setup from eurolights, however over the weekend I realised they were not exactly what I was looking for and decided to try and cancel my order with eurolights and sent an email, 1 week later there was absolutely contact made from eurolights to cancel my order or even confirm that they had received my payment. So I arrive in to work today and find that in that week long lack of communication eurolights had infact processed my payment and ordered the angel eyes from their Australian warehouse and sitting on my desk is the angel eyes box. seeing as they have managed over a week with no communication I don't hold much faith that they will answer any of my emails I've sent thus far and I probably won't get a refund of my money so I've decided to cut my losses and sell the angel eyes instead of trying to send them back to Australia.

so there you have it, due to my shabby trademe antics someone now has the chance to purchase the below setup for the initial buy now price of $470 + whatever the cost of shipping is to wherever you are based. if you are located within wellington however I don't mind delivering them to you or you can pick up :)

here's the copy and paste blurb from the trademe auction:

BRAND-NEW BMW E36 3-SERIES BLACK PROJECTOR ANGEL-EYE HEAD-LIGHT ASSEMBLIES + MATCHING BLACK INDICATORS FOR 4DR SEDAN MODELS

Finally, they are here, black projector angel-eye head-light assemblies for your E36 3-Series sedan.

These quality after-market angel-eyes are a must for any E36 owner. These high quality head lights will maintain your BMW's prestigious look unlike cheaper inferior quality head lights that will make your BMW look like a drift car. These lights are suitable for both left and right hand drive cars.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON INFERIOR QUALITY ONE-PIECE ANGEL-EYES/INDICATORS! THEY USE CCFL TO POWER THE HALOS, WHEN THE HALOS CEASE TO WORK, THEY CANNOT BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED. OUR ANGEL-EYES ARE POWERED BY QUALITY PHILIPS BULBS (W5W) WHICH CAN BE REPLACED EASILY & CHEAPLY SO THE HALOS WILL LAST THE LIFE OF THE HEAD-LIGHTS.

Will suit 1991-1998 E36 3-Series sedan models including 318i, 318iS(4DR), 320i, 323i, 325i & 328i.

WHAT ARE YOU BUYING ?

1 Pair - black angel-eyes head light assemblies w/bulbs

1 Pair - black front indicators w/bulbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please email me at [email protected] if you are keen/have any further queries

Edited by danjah