Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

X5 Anyone

Interesting that it doesn't seem to have the economy gauge in the cluster (only the OBC). Wonder if it was too scary to include in the spec?....

Looks like a nice wagon - and 14.6 l/100km is pretty good for something that size. My boss has the 3 litre diesel and has similar consumption to that.

Nice X5, a winner being Sportpac and NZ New.

G/L with the sale.

Interesting that it doesn't seem to have the economy gauge in the cluster (only the OBC). Wonder if it was too scary to include in the spec?....

Looks like a nice wagon - and 14.6 l/100km is pretty good for something that size. My boss has the 3 litre diesel and has similar consumption to that.

The cluster is directly from the M5 & no one buys them for their economy lol! I think the diesel & the smaller 4.4 v8 & the 3.0 petrol has the economy thingo.

Another reason why it probably isn't there is because its on the trip computer on the screen.

I just assumed it was a std that BMW used that they all had them... Quite right though - you aren't buying it for it's economy!

I am still surprised at how economical it is for a heavy wagon with the big V8. A guy I know had the V8 rangie with the super thrifty auto trans - he was too scared to take it into town as it would cost $20 each way from Howick (and that was at $1.30 a litre!). 14 isn't a hell of a lot more than my coupe around town.

I just assumed it was a std that BMW used that they all had them... Quite right though - you aren't buying it for it's economy!

I am still surprised at how economical it is for a heavy wagon with the big V8. A guy I know had the V8 rangie with the super thrifty auto trans - he was too scared to take it into town as it would cost $20 each way from Howick (and that was at $1.30 a litre!). 14 isn't a hell of a lot more than my coupe around town.

I had a Ranger Rover 4.6 model, think it was a 1998 from memory. It was absolutely terrible!!! It was 20l/100km driven nicely. When BMW took over they gave Land Rover the 4.4 from the X5 which was supposed to be alot better.