Sign in to follow this  
byza213

fuzzy dash and stereo

hey guys had my car for about 5 months now and never really bothered about this

Everytime i start my car i see all my signals on dash how much kz and below that where it shows your oil light etc thats all sweet

5 minutes whilst driving these start to dimmer and sometimes cant even see anything kz not showing and no signals down the bottom where oil light is and stuff all fuzzy and same thing with my standard stereo but i can see lights etc etc but its alwaes fuzzy so i have to guess radio stations thats why i just resort to the tape thing that plugs into ipod

was wondering if anyone has had this problem and is a minor or major one?would this maybe be a fuse issue?

Edited by e34play

hey guys had my car for about 5 months now and never really bothered about this

Everytime i start my car i see all my signals on dash how much kz and below that where it shows your oil light etc thats all sweet

5 minutes whilst driving these start to dimmer and sometimes cant even see anything kz not showing and no signals down the bottom where oil light is and stuff all fuzzy and same thing with my standard stereo but i can see lights etc etc but its alwaes fuzzy so i have to guess radio stations thats why i just resort to the tape thing that plugs into ipod

was wondering if anyone has had this problem and is a minor or major one?would this maybe be a fuse issue?

may be capacitors in dash,,,search the net for fix(cant remember details)

You need to see an optometrist, not an electrician :rolleyes:

good one haha

but seriously its annoying dont like things not working maybe i should take it to botany motor worx maybe he can have a look