Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

15' basketweaves and eight tyres

I have a set of 15' basketweaves to get rid of....I had plans but they have now changed :(

They are in reasonable condition with the usual kerbing. Im very fussy and certainly wouldnt describe them as mint but I have seen alot worse. One center cap is missing and the badges need replacing but thats no big deal these days. They need a good clean but some soapy water and elbow grease will work wonders.

There are four tyres on them, three are in excellent condition, not far off new actually but I cant remember the brand. I dont think the other wouldnt pass a wof, but its on there all the same.

I also bought a set of four Bridgestone Grid II's to go on them and these are all in great condition with lots of tread. They do have what appears to be heat cracks in the tread but I was assured they were perfectly legal and Ive seen much worse.

I want $900 for the whole lot (weaves and all 8 tyres), but am open to offers to split them up if you only want the weaves or the four Grid II's. Preferably to be picked up but your free to organise your own freight.

Ill try to get some photos done tonight, but its raining again and Im sure you all know what they look like !