Sign in to follow this  
Creaver

Genuine 17x8.5 and 17x9.5 AC Schnitzers

Hey guys, well I finally managed to gather enough funds to purchase some AC's. Sold by a member on here, see http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....88#topicoptions

Some quick crap photos off my phone, have just put them on and taken it for a spin. They have a little curb rash, so that's on the to-do list as well.

Will post better pics when I can afford a new camera :)

post-2030-1221733514_thumb.jpg

post-2030-1221733554_thumb.jpg

post-2030-1221733567_thumb.jpg

post-2030-1221733582_thumb.jpg

Edited by Creaver

all good , time for h&r's?

You got it, unfortunately i'm a poor student, but that's also on my very very long list of things to do. Haha. :)

Well done mate! They look really tough!

Time for a new sig/avatar pic I'd say.

You got it, unfortunately i'm a poor student, but that's also on my very very long list of things to do. Haha. :)

Car looks good with the classic 5 spoke snitz, in my day students couldn't drive around in flash german V8's.

We must have been poor poor poor students.

They is some purdy wheels you got there..

Do you want a new bonnet, grill and kidneys so it can look pretty like our pre "Stretched nostril looking" e34's :P Only pulling ya leg.. looking good..

Wheels look nice man, good work.

p.s Dont listen to Lance, he doesnt know what hes talking about. Wide grill E34 is the only way to have a E34

Well done mate! They look really tough!

Time for a new sig/avatar pic I'd say.

Awaiting new camera :)

Nice work Ian!

Staggered fitment too smile.gif They look the business - always loved the Schnizzels

I'd been looking around for several types of wheels for a little while, and when these popped up on BS, I figured perfect thing to jump on. Originally I had been looking at just getting replicas, but figured these would be cooler :).

looking good you got those xenon bulbs to?

Nope, just standard bulbs, I think it's the crappy camera which makes them look like that.

Car looks good with the classic 5 spoke snitz, in my day students couldn't drive around in flash german V8's.

We must have been poor poor poor students.

I picked this up relatively cheap after some hardout jew saving. This isn't my daily driver thankfully...I'm pretty sure i'd be living on the streets now if that was the case :).

They is some purdy wheels you got there..

Do you want a new bonnet, grill and kidneys so it can look pretty like our pre "Stretched nostril looking" e34's tongue.gif Only pulling ya leg.. looking good..

Wheels look nice man, good work.

p.s Dont listen to Lance, he doesnt know what hes talking about. Wide grill E34 is the only way to have a E34

Haha, yea right Lance, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :P....I agree with Ryan :)

Edited by Creaver