Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

Various e30 parts....parting out 325i coupe.

Guest FrantiC

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings....?member=1539744

Link to my auctions on trademe. trying to get rid of parts from my old 325i 87 coupe.

The car shell is gone, no struts or rear end left, no driveline or diff or gearbox..

I have the 2 doors, need them gone. $60 pickup for both. They are complete, glass and everything. Tan vinyl door cards..

m20b25 shortblock. Has no sump/oil pump, but has the complete stock insides, 84mm pistons etc.

I have a oil pan though, but it has a very small pin tip sized hole which can be easily tig welded.

Have a good condition oil pump too, so you can buy the lot.

Various pieces left, Seatbelts etc, A rear windshield and side windshields from the coupe need them gone...

Also offers on a 4.45 Lock diff for an e30. Just wondering if there is a possible market for it.... Diff was run dry and spider gears were broken so nothing better to do with it but weld it for fun.

nice car man

id be keen on the plastic clip-on pieces (they look like a sortof bumper bar on the door) that go up the side of the car, (they connect on front guard, door, then rear guard) and go up the side of the car.

i only need one piece and its the piece thats on the passengers door for coupe, cheers

tim

0210666306 or pm me on here

Edited by tune