Sign in to follow this  
Mike

E30 rear sports shocks, bottlecaps, injectors, struts, M30 AFM

Need to get rid of some stuff before I move:

E30 rear shocks, Boge Turbos, basically boge's sports shock. I've done about 15'000km on them and they are in great condition. Supposedly around 30% stiffer than stock so work really well with lowered springs. I had 40mm drop springs which they kept captive. $50

Set of E30 Bottlecaps. Reasonable condition. 2 tyres are stuffed, but the other 2 are yoko c-drives and still have plenty of tread. Will get some pics up soon. $100 (worth it for tyres)

E30 45mm front struts, straight. $15 a side

4x 255cc High Impedence bosch injectors. Bolt straight into M10 fuel rail. (and other E30 i assume) Perfect for low boost M10 turbo setup. $150

M30 AFM - Modified for use with L-jet. $40

Will get pics up soonish. Open to offers on most of it, all the stuff is in Chch.

Cheers

Edited by Mike

what would happen if i put your M30 afm on my m23 engine ? (its L-jet also) any peformance increase? im assuming not but might aswell ask. cheers

what would happen if i put your M30 afm on my m23 engine ? (its L-jet also) any peformance increase? im assuming not but might aswell ask. cheers

Its debateable, some people have seen gains with the bigger AFM, others reckon its a waste of time. Its cheap enough you could try it and stuff around with the spring tension to see if you can get it running any better.

hi mike, id be interested in the shocks as ill be in chch tomorrow and possibly satday, coming up from timaru

bump. most of the stuff closes tomorrow. will most likely get chucked out or scrapped if no-one wants anything