Sign in to follow this  
mikes635csi

E24 brakes and suspension

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a good set up for my car as it progresses and would like to put some decent size rotors and good calipers on board, also decent shocks. Any advice or anyone with some goodies would be much appreciated.

Car has been soda blasted and now at panelshop. Will put the front end and rear back in with new gear on it.

thanks

mike

Does M6 or M5 stuff fit? Probably a touch pricey though!

Or are you after proper calipers (non sliding)?

Does M6 or M5 stuff fit? Probably a touch pricey though!

Or are you after proper calipers (non sliding)?

Not sure what will fit at all, it seems the car is a bit too old to be popular with parts, so i am just trying to find out if anyone has anything that will bolt on that is way bigger than the old standard stuff, that will help slow me down when i need it.

Edited by mikes635csi

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a good set up for my car as it progresses and would like to put some decent size rotors and good calipers on board, also decent shocks. Any advice or anyone with some goodies would be much appreciated.

Car has been soda blasted and now at panelshop. Will put the front end and rear back in with new gear on it.

thanks

mike

might be some info here...not sure whhat parts might fit....maybe some e32 or e34 540 brakes might be the go..

might be some info here...not sure whhat parts might fit....maybe some e32 or e34 540 brakes might be the go..

cool - thanks for the link