Sign in to follow this  
grantdavis28

e30 on hydros?

my car looked quite funny while it was jacked up at work yesterday...

got bored of studying so i thought i would post this pic lmao...

post-3708-1226095094_thumb.jpg

Grant you had me seriously worried for a second there! Looking good man, haves your new rims grown on you yet?

haha nah ill leave the bimmer on bags up to my next door neighbor lol! yea they are growing on me just got some b&g springs from keith but trying to find the best place to install them... what you think of the rims?

LOL nice, that's a mint E30 man

Thanks mate she is my baby... :wub:

Baller, Rims look pretty phat.

hi roller! well not quite... you recon? i was a bit hasty at first.. no one seemed to like them on this site lol. there growing on me... once i get it lowered ill wax her and do a good photo shoot.

Bimmersport what! sticker arrived! :D

post-3708-1226119589_thumb.jpg

hi roller! well not quite... you recon? i was a bit hasty at first.. no one seemed to like them on this site lol. there growing on me... once i get it lowered ill wax her and do a good photo shoot.

Bimmersport what! sticker arrived! :D

I recon, They didnt look very nice in the other pics, But they look quite alright in that one,

You should paint them a better colour..

Ah, gotta get me one of those stickers too.

I recon, They didnt look very nice in the other pics, But they look quite alright in that one,

You should paint them a better colour..

Ah, gotta get me one of those stickers too.

yea once i get some more funds im gona paint the centre a dark charcoal... i was thinking black but i wana be more original haha! but thats come a bit later i think....

yea once i get some more funds im gona paint the centre a dark charcoal... i was thinking black but i wana be more original haha! but thats come a bit later i think....

yeah and black wheels get dirty so quick, oyu have to clean them like everyday or they look ass like mine, I think my wheels are brown edition now. Those wheels have grown on me a bit now, will look much better with charcoal centres

yeah and black wheels get dirty so quick, oyu have to clean them like everyday or they look ass like mine, I think my wheels are brown edition now. Those wheels have grown on me a bit now, will look much better with charcoal centres

yea its all a work in progress! i think mattzy hooking me up with one of his mates whos a painter.. or do you guys know anyone that will paint them?

since this thread has started ill just post some more pics... :-)

mods yet to come... install springs, new front guard, painted wheels centres.. polished lips?

then im sorting out clear indicators eyebrows angle eyes...

just slapped some new rubber federal 215/40 r17s on it.... had 215/45 r17 silverstones on before and was handling like a dog! buts its all good now....

post-3708-1226181455_thumb.jpgpost-3708-1226181484_thumb.jpgpost-3708-1226181510_thumb.jpgpost-3708-1226181524_thumb.jpgpost-3708-1226181549_thumb.jpgpost-3708-1226181570_thumb.jpg

post-3708-1226181597_thumb.jpg

and ofcourse gota have some tunes!!!!

post-3708-1226181632_thumb.jpgpost-3708-1226181650_thumb.jpgpost-3708-1226181669_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRUNT5

Very tidy. Could do with a vacuum though!

just look in the phonebook ask around for quotes .my mate used to do it so i woudnt no how much it would really cost ..but powder coating wouldnt chip easy and would last longer then painting them