Sign in to follow this  
JiB

EOI: Jamex Imola

I've upgraded my driver side (edit: and now my passenger), so my blue Jamex Imola is up for sale. Retails for $220.

Seat is plastic, so it's light. Only done 2 trackdays, and maybe a hillclimb this Sunday if I can't be bother installing the new seats yet. Passenger is basically unused - my car isn't very passenger friendly.

I want $150 ea. Or $280 for both.

Includes side mount brackets and the little cushions. Rails dependant on whether I need them for my new seat.

(EDIT: turns out I might need the side mount for passenger side...we'll see. On the plus side, looks like rails will be available. I think.)

Edited by JiB

talk about bad timing :( haha good luck with the sale, your car is turning into a real weapon

Make that a pair for sale :ph34r:

edit:

talk about bad timing :( haha good luck with the sale, your car is turning into a real weapon

Yeah sorry dude. On the plus side, shipping would've been killer :wacko:

Car is not weapon status yet. Would struggle to tear a wet paper bag at this stage.

Edited by JiB

do these come with the rails to bolt to the floor? if so and u can wait untill next thursday il take them. 021 269 2613

just let me know.

Thanx Asher.

do these come with the rails to bolt to the floor? if so and u can wait untill next thursday il take them. 021 269 2613

just let me know.

Thanx Asher.

No worries, I will try and sell as a complete bolt in kit. Depends on rollcage and new seats though (as per original first post).

Unfortunately, these will sell without raills or brackets. Might brackets/rails separately at a later stage. I need them for now.