Sign in to follow this  
bemmaboi

e30 Body Kits

Ive got a 1986 4 door e30, with just the standard ext-changes, like mags,lowered etc, but im really looking for a mean looking bodykit to make it stand out. ive been looking at e-bay but they dont seem to send worldwide.

Does anyone know of any makers in New Zealand, or who make body kits, and can send out to New Zealand? Cheers

Guest Andrew

It depends what you want really - you have a prefacelift car so that automatically chucks the number of "easy" options out the window.

Your best bet would be to look for a wrecked who has an Mtech1 kit or find one overseas.

Sorry to steal if i'm stealing the thread but i after a kit as well -how much work is it to go from steal bumpers to FL bumpers? -Or is there another reason that FL kits wont fit?

Yea the Mtech1 kit would be perfect!!! let me know if ya hear of any?thanks

i know its not on topic but

i love your user name, has a nice ring to it

mmmm but nothing beats the mtech two!!!

petone- i hear it is realllly difficult to fit FL bumpers and kits to a pre face unless you know a good panel beater who can fit them

Ive got a 1986 4 door e30, with just the standard ext-changes, like mags,lowered etc, but im really looking for a mean looking bodykit to make it stand out. ive been looking at e-bay but they dont seem to send worldwide.

Does anyone know of any makers in New Zealand, or who make body kits, and can send out to New Zealand? Cheers

wow i just noticed that u have a 86 4-door e30 just like me as well ... weird

but i will keep an eye out for a mtech 1 for ya i know there is a chick at my school hu has the full kit i doubt she wants to sell tho

I'm talking about giving a pre FL a facelift, how much work is it to fit the plastics bumpers and valances etc. or is the chassis way too different. I'm thinking if you can do that then you have lots more options for kits, as andy said. Or is that just not possible?

Guest Andrew

I'm talking about giving a pre FL a facelift, how much work is it to fit the plastics bumpers and valances etc. or is the chassis way too different. I'm thinking if you can do that then you have lots more options for kits, as andy said. Or is that just not possible?

possible - custom brackets and cutting the bumpers shorter on the back. Perhaps r3vlimited.com still has the writeup on it.

Beemaboi: chances are no one will tell you when one comes for sale as there will be a mad rush to buy it - and my car deserves mtech1 more :P