Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

3.0S x 2

Goin' back to New Plymouth from Napier today i saw 2 x 3.0S's (i think), didn't have camera with me, typical lol.

One (light blue) is on Swamp rd just before Fern hill, HB, under some trees, looked pretty good.

The other one (dark blue/purple?) is on main highway around Dannevirke, looked complete but real average.

Guest Simon*

Goin' back to New Plymouth from Napier today i saw 2 x 3.0S's (i think), didn't have camera with me, typical lol.

One (light blue) is on Swamp rd just before Fern hill, HB, under some trees, looked pretty good.

The other one (dark blue/purple?) is on main highway around Dannevirke, looked complete but real average.

That second one you mention has been sitting in that paddock for as long as I can remember

Tragic really

Yeah i think the guy likes collecting old euros, he had a few old Mercs and Jags before the Bimmers started turnin' up.

The one on Swamp road could be worth lookin' into tho Simon, it's on the left under a row of Pines if ya drivin' from Puketapu to Fern hill.

Guest Simon*

Always going too fast to notice things like that along there ;)

Might go have a nosey sometime

If its a light blue 3.0Si,it might be my old one.

If anybody is looking for a project E3, I have a very good 2500 that I need to get rid of.