Sign in to follow this  
melowpuf

E34 525i

I have for sale a Black E34 525i 1990, Tinted windows, Lowered on Jamex superlows, 17" schnitzer style alloys, Auto, tidy cloth interior, NON sagging roof lining.

All major mechanical work just completed (2 weeks ago), Cambelt/waterpump/headgasket/oil service etc. The Cambelt broke on previous owner, I bought the car and replaced bent valves/guides/rockers/headgasket/headbolts yaddi yaddi yaa. Paint is not perfect nor is it badly damaged. Slight fading on the roof which would only be noticed by the person washing it, apart from that a few small dents on the body in various places and a crack on the rear bumper, nothing major.

Suspension and steering is nice and tight, No 90km/h shimmy. Has a nice rumble tone to the exhaust. Smooth gearshifts no slipping hot or cold.

Happy to provide an engine replacement warranty for the buyer if it stays in Auckland.

Overall a nice tidy car in excellent mechanical order, presents herself well but is definitely not a showroom supermodel.

Looking for around $3500, Gimme a call/text/PM whatever if interested, make me an offer.

0212114727 - Lance

post-1332-1228903077_thumb.jpg

post-1332-1228903084_thumb.jpg

post-1332-1228903088_thumb.jpg

post-1332-1228903093_thumb.jpg

post-1332-1228903098_thumb.jpg

Edited by melowpuf