Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

DBA Slotted Rotors

40000 series.

Has anyone used these before, recommend for track use?

Thinking of upgrading the M3's rotors.

Edited by crazyarab

I have DBA 5000 at the front and DBA 4000 at the rear on my VR-4 with EVO Brembo calipers. They have handled a few track days at Pukekohe where they have to stop the car (1650kg) from 235kmh each lap, and I haven't had any problems with them at all. I'm very happy with them.

I think I might go for these... anyone recommend "performance" brake pads that will go well with these rotors?

New rotors to be installed this weekend :)!

Hopefully give the center a fresh lick of pain before I slap them on.

post-1976-1229481641_thumb.png

post-1976-1229481655_thumb.png

post-1976-1229481662_thumb.png

New rotors to be installed this weekend :)!

Hopefully give the center a fresh lick of pain before I slap them on.

Brakes looks nice there, you should get a big brake kit and full up most eh wheel, hehe....

OT: Oh yeah, several times i've visted Christchurch on business i see your car driving around Columbo Street. I usually head up atleast once every two months. I have to say your E36 looks in very Mint condition!

Brakes looks nice there, you should get a big brake kit and full up most eh wheel, hehe....

OT: Oh yeah, several times i've visted Christchurch on business i see your car driving around Columbo Street. I usually head up atleast once every two months. I have to say your E36 looks in very Mint condition!

True, no idea where to start looking with regards to the big brake kit... Brand new is just loopy money! Definitely would be nice though.

Next time you see me stop me and say hi :)!

True, no idea where to start looking with regards to the big brake kit... Brand new is just loopy money! Definitely would be nice though.

Next time you see me stop me and say hi :)!

Yeah will do, i will be in either one of two cars, an E39 530i silver with big "Babies On Board" sticker at the back, or an 2008 Toyota Highlander silver with computer wholesaler stickers on the back.