Sign in to follow this  
MadMurry

BMW E46 2DR 99-01 Black Angel-Eyes + Indicators

Hi there,

I'm still looking around to replace the cracked lens (will cost around $250 to replace with OEM) and even though the other headlight isn't cracked, it's got condensation. So, I'll have to also dry that out and re-seal it as well.

This means there's also the opportunity to look at different lights. I can't afford $1100 for xenon angel eyes on TradeMe, so just wanted to know what your opinions are on the $620 ones. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-194539228.htm Are they good? Do they make the car look cheap? Anyone got some experience with these and finally does anyone else have a better price?

Thank you

I cant recommend Eurolights enough. 10% discount for Bimmersport too.....you really cant buy from a better place mate.

Service is top notch.

I cant recommend Eurolights enough. 10% discount for Bimmersport too.....you really cant buy from a better place mate.

Service is top notch.

Ooh, the 10% discount sounds great. Would I have to contact them direct instead of TradeMe auction to get the discount?