Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

The difference between man and woman.

Had to do a trip up to nelson yesterday and back again as well. Trip up was fine although a little slow with all the traffic on the road.

Trip back was going ok until the straight heading towards Culverden. Getting along at around cough cough 120 when there was a hawk in the middle of the road having a feast. I think he got stuck in the headlights before making a break for it and and slammed into the front left of the car then into the windscreen and over the top. I immediately stopped and jumped out and starting heading towards the front of car. The missus was yelling no no its back behind the car somewhere. My response was f**k that, what damage has it done to the car.

After careful inspection and pulling the odd feather out no damage has been done. Got back in the car and the missus was aren't you going to check on thehawk. My response was nope be dead by now. She says you were more worried about your car than the bird. My response was YES. Anyway the rest of the drive home was nice and quiet. :D

haha, i owned 4 live possums on my travels to Gisbourne and back

cressida - 4

Possum - nil