Sign in to follow this  
kingkarl

WTB: Shitheap

Hi

After watching the demo derby at baypark last night, me and a couple of mates are trying to sort out cars for the next one on March 7.

I know it's a long shot but if anyone has a POS they want gone, I'd be interested. Doesn't really matter what make of car as long as it runs (or wont take too much to get running... because I'm pretty mechanically retarded).

Looking for something under 200 bucks, preferably less.

Thanks.

Hi

After watching the demo derby at baypark last night, me and a couple of mates are trying to sort out cars for the next one on March 7.

I know it's a long shot but if anyone has a POS they want gone, I'd be interested. Doesn't really matter what make of car as long as it runs (or wont take too much to get running... because I'm pretty mechanically retarded).

Thanks.

my sisters nissan pulsar was set on fire on christmas night

the insurance assesors finaly came last week and checked it out

its being taken away sometime this week and will presumably go through turners damaged car auctions next tuesday or the tuesday after

the interior is gutted but its otherwise really good still runs has 1.5 carb manual passed warrent 4 days before its demise so everything works

i will post back and confirm when its getting sold

it should go for around $50-$100

i was going to buy it and demo it but im already on thin ice with my parents after buying a 750iL

as a side note after being at the derby big ups to the guy in the 730iL that blew the diff but still managed to have it revving at the red line for 15 mins with no radiator before it blew up

likewise to the guy who took a rb20det r32 skyline into the caravan race although he only made it half a lap before it blew up lol

Hi

Thanks.

Was there on the Saturday also... my god it was awesome!

I'm keeping an eye out for an E30... they're tanks and would destroy that Commie that won!

Be mean to have two E30s running in it...

Guest FrantiC

Buy my LADA.

we made it into a skid car, its got a gutted interior, no bumpers, locked diff. but ladas are freakin TANK man. its got a locked diff. 1.5L manual. motor goes hard. exhaust has been flipped so it points out the bonnet.

its a de-regd car. goes hard in skids. its currently just in need of a battery and a radiator. we hot piped it in plans of derbying it. turns on at the switch of a button. awesome little car.

$200 pickup. comes with spare tyres and sh*t, can be used as a skid car. have youtube videos of it.

Buy my LADA.

we made it into a skid car, its got a gutted interior, no bumpers, locked diff. but ladas are freakin TANK man. its got a locked diff. 1.5L manual. motor goes hard. exhaust has been flipped so it points out the bonnet.

its a de-regd car. goes hard in skids. its currently just in need of a battery and a radiator. we hot piped it in plans of derbying it. turns on at the switch of a button. awesome little car.

Fark! thats so tempting. It would be a tank no doubt too! Who would of thought it would do awesome skids.

If you were a bit closer to home i would be very interested, but I'm looking for something fairly close. Thanks heaps for the offer anyways.

Jason - Thanks for that, will definately keep that in mind. Ill probably cruise over to Turners Damaged car Auction tomorrow to gauge what's on offer.

if any one is take'n a e30 in a demo darby let me know, il be keen to join in my e30 and team up with ya!