Sign in to follow this  
brilly

NZ New 88 325 motorsport coupe for sale

Hey Guys n Girls

I have my 88 325motorsport up for sale i bought it awhile ago to rebuild but my situation has changed and i now need to sell it.

its deregd but was registered in 2002 under m325i so can be reregisterd by getting revinned which costs $340.

it needs a loom (has engine loom) as thats how i bought it and the car is stripped just needed to undo drive shaft and engine would be out. the car was running before the loom was taking out but was pretty ruff so would recomend rebuilding has done 360,000km. There is no rust the only bit is surface rust on the sunroof and theres stuff all. most of the interior is there except front head lights and grill but can probly get some for new owner, front seats r torn and back is immaculate, would make for a awesome project car for someone with the space and time to rebuild. car is located in north shore.

will try get some good photos in the next few days

feel free to text or call me with an offer 0211742641

Cheers Shannan

Mate, Need Pics asap! or if u around tonight ill come by and have a look. its steve btw

Mate, Need Pics asap! or if u around tonight ill come by and have a look. its steve btw

yea no worries bro, will try get some tommorow!! also it will need a respray as the clear cote on the bonnet and front fenders are peeling off.

Cheers

Shannan