Sign in to follow this  
darkwolf

16" Genuine BBS BMW Mags and tyres

Link Here:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=200316065

These mags have come of My 1998 BMW 540i.

2 x Yokohama S Drive Tyres 225/55/16 approx 6mm of tread

2 x Bridgestone Regno Tyres 225/55/16 no tread.

The Bridgestones were on the nearly bald when I bought the car in October. Since then they have worn quite severly. On one the belt is showing through on the shoulder.

The Yokohamas were recently put on the car when I bought it according to an AA Inspection I got when I bought the car they had 7-8mm of tread on them. I travelled ~10,000KM on those 4 tyres before they came off my car to make way for my new wheels and tyres.

They come with all 20 wheel studs and a centre cap removal tool (see plastic thing in the foam in the photo. The foam has a whole in it to allow you to place the thread of the spare wheel holder through the foam and stop it rolling around in the boot.

They are a stud pattern of 5 x 120 and have BBS IS20 written on the inside behind one of the spokes.

Wheels are in Morrinsville, Waikato and I can arrange drop off with in reason. Any questions please contact me on 021 162 5369. I may not answer immediately as I could be in a meeting so if I don't leave a message and I WILL get back to you.

post-3710-1233204369_thumb.jpg

post-3710-1233204430_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarkWolf