Sign in to follow this  
sosnz

FS: Lots of goodies

LINK FIXED

Im having a huge cleanout of my imported goods on trademe, wannatradea, and my website, www.mojoimports.com

There are alot of goods at cost price so grab a bargain

I dont mean to spam, I was going to advertise my reverse sensor systems (with alot of children being injured in NZ these days) but just figured id put a link to everything I had since this is a sale page.

Happy shopping :D

Edited by sosnz

Im having a huge cleanout of my imported goods on trademe, wannatradea, and my website, www.mojoimports.com

There are alot of goods at cost price so grab a bargain

I dont mean to spam, I was going to advertise my reverse sensor systems (with alot of children being injured in NZ these days) but just figured id put a link to everything I had since this is a sale page.

Happy shopping :D

LOL you should post the link to your listings not your current sales(no one else can see apart from you)

any bimmersport discount? lol also how long are you going to have those "Car DVD/TV 1-din 7-Inch in-dash Monitor (16:9)" in stock for at $400?

any bimmersport discount? lol also how long are you going to have those "Car DVD/TV 1-din 7-Inch in-dash Monitor (16:9)" in stock for at $400?

Ive got 4 of those headunits left

Im sorry to say I cant give a forum discount as Ive lowered the prices dramatically already, if there is something in particular a member is after I can individually check my cost to that item and see if I can put a small discount on it.

Thanks for your interest