Sign in to follow this  
Avenged.SSE

Approx valuation for sale?

Hiya,

I think it is about time I seriously try to sell me 525i! I was hoping you guys can help me with the pricing, as I've had it on trademe for a while and it ain't selling, so I'm wondering whether it's because I lack good pictures or it's wayyyy overpriced.

So here we go:

Silver BMW E39 525i

+ More or less immaculate condition on inside/outside

+ No mechincal/electrical problems whatsoever.

+ Service history from new (serviced regularly)

+ Singapore import (Never had any probs with it)

+ 103000kms milage

+ 2002 Model

+ Features = all standard E39 + Front/Back parking sensors, rear sunblinds.

+ 2 Keys/Manuals etcs

+ 2 Owners in its lifetime

On my trademe listing I advertised that I am happy to let it go for $14500... what do you guys think? too high?

I personally think thats a great price for a 2002 facelift 525.

I just had a quick look and others are wayyy above what you're asking.

I dont think its too bad a price either but the reality is that around that price you can have your pick of any number of 540 motorsports. Sure they are older but they are a hell of a lot more car.

Its also a very difficult time to sell a car, big down turn last year, just after xmas people just dont have any money.

People will also (rightly or wrongly) be put off by it being a Singapore import unfortunately.

I dont think its too bad a price either but the reality is that around that price you can have your pick of any number of 540 motorsports. Sure they are older but they are a hell of a lot more car.

Its also a very difficult time to sell a car, big down turn last year, just after xmas people just dont have any money.

People will also (rightly or wrongly) be put off by it being a Singapore import unfortunately.

prolly a bit of a "in betwwen" car too....I would look for a 528 530 or 540... but thats me...

Yeah i agree, it's not that your price is bad, its just that there is a lot more choices on the market right now with highly reduced pricing to move stock. Possibly hold for another 6months or so and see how the market is going ?

Just a thought anyway.