Sign in to follow this  
cainchapman

540iS Ltd

Thanks Mark.

You'll have to wait another 2 weeks to see my new gear-knob, as the idiots at McMillans imported the standard 6 speed one.

I took in my car, got them into it, to prove it was an M and gave them the chassis number and the still f@ck it up. :rambo:

Was keen to get it in today, bastards!

Just got a set of Yoko A048R's fitted today. :bounce:

Hopefully Andy or Gus will have a digital camera and we'll post some pics after our session on Sunday.

after our session on Sunday.

didnt realise you were into that!!! Excellant, we will have to catch up sometime....

Back on topic - thats looking really sweet - I didnt see this thread until today - Thats a very nice car man! :mosh:

Personally thought this should be bumped so newer members like myself can appreciate this wonderful car.

I took in my car, got them into it, to prove it was an M and gave them the chassis number and the still f@ck it up.

Do they make you prove it is an M before you can order parts? Didn't know that - how weird.

No they don't. The problem is that mine is a special build and so they order me normal parts for the 540, when it has the M suspension and other bits and pieces.

So, I have to wait another 10 days for them to airfreight the correct stuff in from Germany.

nice i want a m5 :)

You can buy mine

right...i am gonna clean mine up and make you ALL jealous...