Sign in to follow this  
scooter_boy

E30 M3 values?

Hi Guy's

just thinking about buying a e30 m3 and was wondering what the values have been doing over the passed years? i see there is a few on TM currently from the low 30k to 45k mark, is this expensive for a e30 m3? should i just think about the e46 m3 instead? also plan to keep the car for 5+ years

E46 prices are dropping hard and fast.

E30 prices are either going to stay the same or go up even more.

This topic has been discussed before and I think the best ideas were to get a good E30 and hold on to it for a few years (taking meticulous care of it) until it's out of your system then sell. By this time, E46 prices will have dropped in a fair bit and bada bing you have a win win scenario!

I think 30K+ is what you will have to be paying for a half decent E30 these days :)

OR you can just buy my E36 so I can attempt the above ;)

Also note the price for E30 M3s varies considerably depending on rarity, condition, and other factors.

It also varies considerably depending on whether you own one or not :lol:

E30 M3 values will stay strong IMO.

A few have been imported from Japan over the last few years, they have now gone up in value over there.

$2,000,000yen ($45,000ish NZ) gets you a nice 87 model, then you have to land it and do all the other stuff required to get it on the road.