Sign in to follow this  
jimbo01

Victoria Fires

There have also been plenty of stories of people going back to their houses simply to get valuable possessions or pets. One bloke died trying to protect his boat and a woman died trying to save her horses.

Two sides to every story I suppose but if I was seeing that sort of devastation and lived in an area like that with the threat of bush fires every year, the moment I was told to get out Id be picking up my keys and telling the family that we were leaving in 30 seconds.

I wouldnt be hanging around for anything least of all a boat for gods sake.

+1

Ok, living close to the areas where this has happened sucks, all i can say is alot of people have been affected by this, even a girl at my work, her sister was burned alive in the fires. When you see that on someones face, its not good.

They have got one of the little f**ks that started one of the fires, and are trying to keep him away from the public cause the already know he will be killed. I can almost be certain he will in the end, hopefully via fire. Its a horrible situation.