Sign in to follow this  
jimbo01

Bridgestone RE040's

I'm watching on auction on trademe for some alloys that have 115/45/18 Bridgestone RE040's on them. Are these any good?

By the way they are for my Odyssey. Looking at either replacing the tyres (got a quote), getting some alloys and putting some tyres on them (message sent to Johno), or buying some second had rims with tyres.

Hey Jim

I think 2nd hand is always going to be cheaper. Unfortunately I am not back at work until Monday arvo but 17's with good tyres will start around $1300.

Cheers

Johno

Hey Jim

I think 2nd hand is always going to be cheaper. Unfortunately I am not back at work until Monday arvo but 17's with good tyres will start around $1300.

Cheers

Johno

Thanks -

I've hit the buy now on a set of Mazda RX8 wheels running 3 RE040's 225/45/18 and 1 Dunlop. Offset for the RX8 standard 18 inch is +50, and thats the same for the Odyssey, and the RX8 wheel is lightweight. The wheels and tyres have done 1600km.

However I'll want another bridgestone - can you price this up or am I better off going to firestone?

Jim

Edited by jimbo