Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

E46 Coupe Motorsport Black Headliner from CSL

Headliner has since been removed from car ... ready for pick up.

It is a motorsport headliner (only the motorsport ones are black) with no sunroof (but with the ultrasonic sensor alarm in the middle and vanity lights under the sunvisors).

The reason this is came out of my CSL is because I am stripping it to make it into a racecar :D Just kidding.

No the real reason is because there's a slightly imperfection on the driver's side (near the A pillar) - there was a glue over spill on it - no idea where this came from (about 5mm x 5mm measurement) and I tried to peel it off and instead ripped a very slight hole in the fabric of the headliner (about 1mm x 1mm) - it won't go any further as I've repatched the glue spill. The hole is actually barely noticeable, but the glue spill being white in appearance is noticeable (albeit very very small).

I've already installed the new headliner, so this one is ready for pick up.

Perfect if you've ever wanted to do a suede or alcantara conversion or any other form of custom headliner.

VERY RARE AND HARD TO COME BY PART - I called quite a few wreckers and couldn't track one down in the country.

These retail for ridiculous amount of money (over $700+GST new).

Starting bid on trademe $200 no reserve

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...022&ed=true

Edited by M3_Power

Headliner out of car :D Ready for pick up.

Honestly the minor blemish is hardly noticeable ... I only bought a new headliner because I am a little crazy haha :lol: (that and I just like to take things apart :rolleyes: )

Make me an offer!!!