Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

FS: E30 IS Front lip

Guest FrantiC

Not sure if I want to sell it just yet, Not until I collect my m-tech2 stuff.

Basically it is a genuine IS front lip spoiler to suit a F/L e30. It is about 3 months old, Was bought from Germany brand new. It has a few scuffs and scratches on the under side, Other than that it is good condition. Will prep it again for paint and you will receive it primered as in pics (need to do it again as it has a couple more scuffs, nothing serious).

If there is any interest, Please let me know in here. Not sure how much I want for it just yet. Probably around the $180 mark (was bought $380 brand new).

Looks very good and just replaces the stock front lip found on F/L e30's, Same mounting clips and everything. OEM and genuine!

Posted Image

Totally unrelated .. but I have to ask, please tell me you photoshopped your car black in your sig and NOT painted over it in primer.

Guest FrantiC

Totally unrelated .. but I have to ask, please tell me you photoshopped your car black in your sig and NOT painted over it in primer.

Umm that was the black it used to be when I got the car, Don't like black and it was all flaking off etc so I sanded all the paint off and it's now primered.. Don't get your question though but yeah.

The guys car was black, its now primered cos its getting resprayed.

Guest FrantiC

Anyone wanna make a higher offer?

Seems there is abit of intrest I would rather let it go to the highest offer than choose :P

Everyone post it in here, highest offer will win.. Need to the money this week too so yeah can't be bothered putting it on trademe Lol.

Come on fella, you say you'll take $175 shipped and you get that straight away.

If you want to start an auction stick it on trademe, Bimmersport is a forum not an auction site.

Guest FrantiC

Heh, never mind then lol. Will reply at random to those interested... Who ever gets it gets it.

You've got a PM dude. Hit me with a price you want to move it fore, I've got cash and are ready to go go go!

Will love you long time.

Cheers,

M

Edited by Mattzy

Come on fella, you say you'll take $175 shipped and you get that straight away.

If you want to start an auction stick it on trademe, Bimmersport is a forum not an auction site.

whats the deal here.... i thought you said "its for sale $175 shipped" i said i would take it.

edit and i PM'd you when the thread first opened saying i was interested

Edited by Sammy J

Guest FrantiC

Yeah I wanted to know interest before I actually put it up for sale (thus it wasn't for sale "just yet".... and there was about 4 of you guys showing interest. Now that i actually wanna sell it I thought well maybe you guys could throw offers at me. Not very often one of these come up for sale, if ever around here (Have not seen another e30 around here with one.....)

So at random I PM'd.. Sale pending.

Unless some throws me a offer of......................... j/k.. <_<

Yeah I wanted to know interest before I actually put it up for sale (thus it wasn't for sale "just yet".... and there was about 4 of you guys showing interest. Now that i actually wanna sell it I thought well maybe you guys could throw offers at me. Not very often one of these come up for sale, if ever around here (Have not seen another e30 around here with one.....)

So at random I PM'd.. Sale pending.

Unless some throws me a offer of......................... j/k.. <_<

Stop being harsh and give it to Sammy J, you said 175 shipped, he got in first so he wins doesn't he?

Stop being harsh and give it to Sammy J, you said 175 shipped, he got in first so he wins doesn't he?

Couldnt agree more.

For sale now. Will take $175 shipped.

This couldnt get any more explicit could it? Edited by Penry

Guest FrantiC

He actually said he MAY BE INTERESTED at $150.

I originally was contemplating $180..

Know the facts.

He actually said he MAY BE INTERESTED at $150.

I originally was contemplating $180..

Know the facts.

I hope your not going to make us re-quote the entire thread.

ill take it at $175 shipped to chch. cheers

If it was a genuine error then sort it out with Sammy J but seriously your only digging a bigger hole for yourself at the moment.

This is why trademe is for auctions, Bimmersport is for cars.

Guest FrantiC

Ok seriously guys I made this thread to sell an IS front lip, Not to start a war here.

I said I wanna sell it. PM's popped up before I re-checked the FS thread I had made.

Rather everybody have a fair chance at getting it. But as it looked like a bad idea "offering" it at a higher price for people to make offers I thought well what the heck il just choose at random then...

yeah i said i may be interested when you said you were gauging interest, but when you actually said it was for sale at $175 shipped i said i would take it.

If you had another person say they would take it before the time i posted that at about 7.45am this morning then i can accept that.

Edited by Sammy J

so im assuming this sold to someone else then?? havnt heard anything....

Guest Simon*

Haha it's still on the car. Saw the primer-grey beast go past me in Napier this morning.

Riding low on bottlecaps and making plenty of noise - mate I can kinda see why the cops gave you a hard time about its looks ;)

No offense but she sure does look better in your sig pic :rolleyes:

FOR SALE THREAD FAIL!

:lol:

couldn't agree more.. ;)

Edited by Chase.t