Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

FS: E30 IS Front lip

Guest FrantiC

Haha it's still on the car. Saw the primer-grey beast go past me in Napier this morning.

Riding low on bottlecaps and making plenty of noise - mate I can kinda see why the cops gave you a hard time about its looks ;)

No offense but she sure does look better in your sig pic :rolleyes:

Heh, That is with the muffler and COBI I got not long ago (thread in general section I made about it being too loud for what i wanted) and it went through VTNZ 2 days ago all sweet though. And yeap 5 people in your car tends to be abit of weight <_<

Anyways yeah it's sold.

And FWIW bottlecaps are my "warrant tyres". Cars getting panted after I get my m-tech2 (alpine white). Then Ill put the rims back on and make it look tidy again Lol. For now it looks quite sh*t house :(

Edited by FrantiC

Guest Simon*

And yeap 5 people in your car tends to be abit of weight <_<

And FWIW bottlecaps are my "warrant tyres". Cars getting panted after I get my m-tech2 (alpine white). Then Ill put the rims back on and make it look tidy again Lol. For now it looks quite sh*t house :(

LOL it did look like you had about 5 people in the car.

A paintjob will do wonders mate, I know it's on the way it just looks so rang all grey and on your "warrant wheels" :)

I was gonna' chase you down Dickens st but I had somewhere to be

Guest FrantiC

LOL it did look like you had about 5 people in the car.

A paintjob will do wonders mate, I know it's on the way it just looks so rang all grey and on your "warrant wheels" :)

I was gonna' chase you down Dickens st but I had somewhere to be

Yeah work in progress lol, It's definitley getting there though. Exhaust doesn't look too bad though eh? Just needs another cobi in there somewhere to quiten it some more.

Farr don't know how I missed you if you were in the 5er in your sig lol !

Guest Simon*

Yeah work in progress lol, It's definitley getting there though. Exhaust doesn't look too bad though eh? Just needs another cobi in there somewhere to quiten it some more.

Farr don't know how I missed you if you were in the 5er in your sig lol !

Yeah I was in mine, waiting a car or 2 back at the intersection opp Clive Square - don't worry mate, mine's a LOT louder than yours :)

Amen to that Simon - When we missed each other at the go kart meet last year you drove past me just as I was leaving and it was like vrooom! But it sounds soooooo gooooood. All those cylinders...