Sign in to follow this  
bekker

Manual E34 being wrecked in Lower Hutt

Hi everybody

Just letting anyone whose interested know that there is a manual E34 being wrecked at Pickapart in Lower Hutt.

Looks like it has been in a medium frontal buts its a manual 525i so there should be some good parts for anyone after a manual conversion.

Also another E34 (now missing some brake parts!) and about 3 E36's.

Cheers

Hi everybody

Just letting anyone whose interested know that there is a manual E34 being wrecked at Pickapart in Lower Hutt.

Looks like it has been in a medium frontal buts its a manual 525i so there should be some good parts for anyone after a manual conversion.

Also another E34 (now missing some brake parts!) and about 3 E36's.

Cheers

If you can grab me the clutch master cylinder ill give you the cost plus 100$ your way for it.

I need one with a push arm that is longer than an e30 one

Edited by 323e30

If you can grab me the clutch master cylinder ill give you the cost plus 100$ your way for it.

I need one with a push arm that is longer than an e30 one

Which part number is it on the attached picture?

post-851-1236753482_thumb.png

the one thats got the arrow 28-rs pointing at it

clutch master cylinders are only 15$ at pick a part but ive been searching for a while with no luck ,so if its there ill pay and extra 100$ your way(on top of postage cost and 1$entry cost)your way for your efforts

the push rod when fully pulled out should be about 82mms long from very top to bottom as shown in the image so take a ruler or tape measure with you just to double check because i have a feeling there might be two types a few mms difference wont bother me

post-271-1236771734_thumb.jpg

Edited by 323e30

dude, why don't you just buy a new one rather than an old shitty consumable?

dude, why don't you just buy a new one rather than an old shitty consumable?

have tried. recieved and returned about 5 different new ones already. everyone is either out of stock or doesnt stock them. A new one if available would actually be the same price as im offering but Ive had no luck finding anything.

Well I'm going to Wellington this weekend, and coming back on Monday, if bekker cannot do it for you, let me know, as I will most probably go out there for a look. Cheers.

I'll head out there this morning.

Give me a shout on 021971699 if you need to.

Hopefully it's still there!

Cheers

Hey I went out there this morning and it's not there! I asked the staff but they couldn't really give me an answer, best guess was that someone had come along and bought the whole car.

Maybe E34 can have another look over the weekend and I'll keep an eye on their website to see if it pops up again.

Sorry mate, I was looking for some bits from it too!

Cheers.