Sign in to follow this  
dsm2002

49mm S14 throttle bodies for sale

49mm S14 throttle bodies for sale. These were set reconditioned from John in Germany. Used since being reconditioned. These are orginally 46mm bodies.

I am in Australia but will be travelling to Pukekohe this coming weekend. I can bring them over.

Reason for selling: with the collapse of the Australian dollar, I will not be buying cams, valves, buckets, pistons, conrods, etc, etc, etc, for a loooooonnnng time.

Can provide pics.

$2,000AUD

email: dsm2002 <> hotmail * com (obviously replacing <> with @ and * wit .) phone: +61 404 056 850 (sms is ok)

For more information on these throttle bodies ...

S14power.com group buy

More information on these TBs

Reason for selling: with the collapse of the Australian dollar, I will not be buying cams, valves, buckets, pistons, conrods, etc, etc, etc, for a loooooonnnng time.

Was a very hot S14 going to go in the 2002? Would have been a beast!

Sorry to see you have to sell these.

Beautiful piece of kit, something I wish I could justify buying right now and not further down the track.

Guest Ari Gold

Sorry to see you have to sell these.

Beautiful piece of kit, something I wish I could justify buying right now and not further down the track.

LM's sold yet?

LM's sold yet?

Just saw this :mellow: , Not yet, I think the living in New Zealand thing is not helping me.

I'm tempted to put them on trademe but I don't think anyone in New Zealand would think they're worth more than $1000 :rolleyes:

Guest Ari Gold

agreed, I paid over a grand for my 17's, but not that much, and I considered them a bargain.

Do you really need to sell them?

I've found if you don't really need to sell there's no point in accepting less than what you want for them.

agreed, I paid over a grand for my 17's, but not that much, and I considered them a bargain.

Do you really need to sell them?

I've found if you don't really need to sell there's no point in accepting less than what you want for them.

More thread jacking/ What 17"s are we talking here, not 17x8.5" Et 18 LMs by chance? B)

I don't have to sell them, I just see 17"s as being far more versatile for trackdays etc and I'm after a square setup.

The 17x8.5" I want will cost me $4,900 landed from Germany.