Sign in to follow this  
E30_318i

Hazard light relay

My left side indicators decided top stop yesterday so at the moment I have to plan which way I need to go to avoid turning left at intersections. (All three outside ones don't work and the arrow doesn't come up on the dash, I have checked the bulbs too)

Anyway, I've been told, and I read in the E30 Bentleys manual that it would be the relay but am not sure where it is in the car. Under the hazard switch in the centre console? (next to electric window switches) Or could it be next to the steering column like in the E30's?

Any help would be appreciated as I can't really drive it in the city, and will be needing the car in the weekend.

Cheers.

Not having a Bentleys to read. I'd guess it is one of the relays in the Fuse box under the bonnet.

Mine's on the LHS against the Firewall. Couldn't tell you which relay it is though.

Cover only numbers the fuses.

Haynes manual isn't to clear but it says its in the steering column, but it only shows photos of the E30 installation. Can't you hear where it is from the ticking????

Thanks for the replies, and it was the relay in the fuse box. The one in the front left corner.