Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

Tech 1 E30 + Standard Spoiler

yes, well they did on mine anyway!

No worries Nathan.

Funnily enough i just put my tech1 spoiler on the other night. It takes all of 5mins, just undo the 8 odd nuts on the underside of the boot then put the new one on!

I'm too poor to have mine painted yet tho! Watch this space, i'll be running bbs front kit, tech1 sides, tech1 rear spoiler, and facelift headlights next time you see the car!

We should do another wgtn meet-up soon...

Yeap sounds good man.

Car is getting a warrant on Monday and wheels being painted as we speak, tyres on tuesday then I will be flying ready for meets.

Your car is pimp enough! Save some mean bits for the rest of us! Jokes, will look mean

Yeap sounds good man.

Car is getting a warrant on Monday and wheels being painted as we speak, tyres on tuesday then I will be flying ready for meets.

Your car is pimp enough! Save some mean bits for the rest of us! Jokes, will look mean

Sounds like yours is coming along nicely! Good luck with the wof - mine ran out a week ago, and is sitting in the garage on axle stands with the front ripped off! Waiting on a rad and then i'll be in for a wof too!

Can't wait to see yours in action - and you'll prob be on the road before mine is back going again!

Haha i'm hoarding all the good bits....