Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

e30 bits and bobs

these are good auctions, someone here should buy the turbo kit I've seen it up clsoe it is brand new and unused

good luck with the sale

Guest FrantiC

*edit*

dammit got the misses to write that one Lol.

Is it this manifold? http://www.drivenperformance.co.nz/scripts...?idproduct=1225

Has any of it been used, or has it just been bolted up to the motor?

1 more thing, is there any room there to actually run a down pipe?? Look's like the manifold is too big and the steering column there?

Edited by FrantiC

it is all brand new. has never been used with the engine running. only been bolted on. need to sell to fund other car bits. there is pleanty of room for a 2.5" down pipe. really reluctent to sell this but got to get the prioritys right.

this turbo has a 6psi internal wastegate but is adjustable.

THIS AUCTION IS A STEAL. anyone who was planning to do a m20 turbo conversion this would be perfect.

it is all brand new. has never been used with the engine running. only been bolted on. need to sell to fund other car bits. there is pleanty of room for a 2.5" down pipe. really reluctent to sell this but got to get the prioritys right.

this turbo has a 6psi internal wastegate but is adjustable.

THIS AUCTION IS A STEAL. anyone who was planning to do a m20 turbo conversion this would be perfect.

yes it is a steal. don't sell it! =]

hey Oli you selling the modifed sump with oil lines and other lines too, what about the inter cooler is that included

man that's cheap bro, who eva gets this will save heaps

worth over 2 and half grand in parts, I'm sure everyone knows what this stuff is worth!

someone buy it and slap it on a 2.7 M20

what a machine that would be!

Guest FrantiC

I'm interested in the oil line fittings and modified sump. Is it everything for feed and return, I assume feed end goes where the oil pressure switch is?

How much??

What else have you got? I'm turboing my 2.7 m20 stroker, So far all I have done is heavy duty clutch and the heads getting rebuilt and o-ringed, then put back on with ARP headstuds and I have an intercooler shoved in there. So I'm still looking for everything else.. lol.

Edited by FrantiC