Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

e39 2001 and 525 onwards

My mum is looking for facelift e39.

Weve had Glenn check out a couple that she has found but they have been dogs to put it bluntly and so I was hoping someone might know of something. Happy to hear from any of our sponsor/dealers on the forum too if they have anything.

Requirements are....

Facelift,

6 cylinder preferable but will consider a v8 if the price is right,

Leather with wood trim, altough I could easily swap mine if she gets aluminium or something,

Comfort seats preferably heated,

MFSW,

PDC,

Fold in mirrors,

Factory Xenon, she does alot of night driving in the Manawatu,

Definitely not black or white, would be most interested in the reds/blues/greens (she is a grandmother after all !)

Phone would be nice to hook up with bluetooth, as would tv but again not essential, nav to convert possibly,

Rear blind, or legally tinted glass,

Glass sunroof would be nice,

Sports steering wheel,

Not bothered about motorsport cars but if the car is good I might convince her to let me have the kit :)

Big alloys not necessary,

kms between 50k to 100k, but the lower the better.

The car must be mint, inside and out. Im not interested in any repaired cars

Looking in the 20k-25k price range. Now I know a lot about the value of these cars so please....no muppets trying to fob me off with anything thats way over priced. You would be amazed at what some people want for cars that frankly arent worth half what they are asking.

Obviously we trawl TM and Autotrader regulary, but its not easy with me in Wellington and her in Palmerston North when all the cars appear to be in Auckland.

Edited by Penry