Sign in to follow this  
Tahetl

So Crazy It Just Might Work

I recently brought some projector lights for my e36 similar to these http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-212961762.htm , and after wire tapping them onto my low beams harness, (because the other two lights were hooked up to the high beams harness) I realized I bought horrible angel eyes, because they can't be seen at day, which at least for my liking doesn’t work, and barely at night. So my brilliant scheme is to wire the positive wires of the low beam harness to my battery, but so I didn’t end up risking my new angel eyes I figured I’d find help first tongue.gif .

So does anybody have any idea if this plans got a chance?

Hamish

Icky icky icky.

Not at all a electrician but I would seriously doubt that would work.

First thing when getting angel eyes (and most mods in fact) you get what you pay for. Cheap angel eyes aren't going to perform aswell as higher priced ones. I wouldn't set your expectations to high.

What i'm waiting to do is to install a umnitza kit, which uses your standard headlights. Looks a million dollars, and performs at the top of the range. Landed they wouldn't be much more than what those lights have cost.

My 2c.