Sign in to follow this  
Kaz

In need of a few parts to get a warrent.

Hey,

I'm just after a few things in order for my car to pass its warrent.

First of all, I need a cap for the coolant as part of mine stays stuck in there and its leaking.

Also I need some way of securing the battery although this has never been a problem untill now. I have tried battery clamps but they all end up being too big so the bonnet can't shut properly. Does anyone else have this problem? Another option to solve this could be to put it in a battery box in the boot, but I would prefer not to as there isn't much space in there already.

These parts are for a 1989 320i. If you have any of them spare and for sale, preferably in the South Auckland area, I would love to come and buy them as soon as possible.

Thanks!

No one can help me? :(

I really wanna get a warrent this weekend for the 1st time in a few months.

Guest FrantiC

Go to BMW and you can buy the right clamp you need. It's like $5 for bolt and clamp..

It's like this (Bottem of the battery, It clamps on the lip at the bottem of the battery:

Posted Image

Probably pay to post in the Wanted section for the coolant cap. Or hit up a wrecker yard around you..

Edited by FrantiC