Sign in to follow this  
ewie

Wicked hot hatch.

Not sure if you guys had already seen this hot 318 compact but thought i'd post a link anyway.. pity it's a diesel but give's me lots of ideas for my ride.

Yeah, orange is a bit too bright for me too, but I like what he's done otherwise......

nice, same rims as on my E36, love them!

Nice car but dunno about the orange under the hood or the headlight setup... is that a facelift thing? Not that onto it with E46s :rolleyes:

Nice car but dunno about the orange under the hood or the headlight setup... is that a facelift thing? Not that onto it with E46s :rolleyes:

That's the googly eyes on the E46 compact... very different to the sedans and coupes. I wasn't too sure about it myself but they're growing on me...

Edited by **Ewie**

That's the googly eyes on the E46 compact... very different to the sedans and coupes. I wasn't too sure about it myself but they're growing on me...

Ah I see, yea they ok from some angles spose they could grow on me too. The main background images the one on the right looks badass with those headlights.

Edited by Boost Junky

Absolutely hate! Then again - not a great fan of compacts either

Harnesses... In a diesel... Compact... Wait, what?

You've got to make sure those hairdressers are safely belted into their compacts.

You've got to make sure those hairdressers are safely belted into their compacts.

And in white too!!... C'mon I know you want one really..... :lol: