Sign in to follow this  
|ncary

E30 14.5mm Rear Sway Bar

At almost 70% stiffer than the normal 325i bar, (using a sway bar chart), this bar will help negate understeer. In other words, you'll get some of the factory built in understeer turned into much more fun oversteer.

Came out of my M325i, also is in M3's. :o

The end links are cracked to hell, but the mounting bushings are in quite good condition.

I feel this is a great wee upgrade, so I'll do it for 100 inc shipping.

People doing current handling upgrades will get priority. Makes sence eh ;)

post-1573-1242443468_thumb.jpg

Don't sell this until you know the rear sway bar you're getting is going to be "right" (ie you've test driven).

JiB's car has a standard 325i rear sway bar and with the springs he has, its more than stiff enough.

Don't sell this until you know the rear sway bar you're getting is going to be "right" (ie you've test driven).

JiB's car has a standard 325i rear sway bar and with the springs he has, its more than stiff enough.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.. But I'm getting a 16mm blade adjustable rear bar. For track work I'll disconnect it and all other times have it set up for whatever the day brings, drift (stiff)/targa (soft). Thanks for looking after me though :)

Would consider swapping this for a E36 steering rack.. Do want Z3 rack plus money your way, if anyone has a Z3 rack in existance.