Sign in to follow this  
pies

FS:1984 323i

Due to financial issues i have to sell up my cars to pay my bills.

1984 BMW e30 323i Coupe

NO WOF, REG ON HOLD

2.3L 6 cylinder engine

Matt black paint

2.25" S.A.C.S side exit exhaust with 15" hotdog reso and tripple flow muff and crazy blingin chrome tip

Lowered (not cutties)

no rust

interior is very tidy, although auto shifter has no lock on it.

AS IS WHERE IS

after $1800ono on standard alloys with what appear to be WOFable tyres

Car is in Paraparaumu and can be viewed on weekends or afternoons - Contact me VIA PM or leave a msg here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Car now belongs to my GF.

Its now running a lot better after having some work done on it by Porirua City European. It has current WOF and Rego. Full tank of 98 octane gas. Can come with leather seats as well as the standard seats.

There is a problem though, its suspected that one of the injectors is blocked open as it just pours out black smoke when its started. The car is back at Porirua City european currently awaiting a decision on what to do with it.

My gf will take offers around the $3500 mark, or will swap for a tidy auto vehicle with current wof and reg. any vehicle, except hondas lol (her words)

Selling due to girlfriend being pregnant and we need something a little more family suited.

There is a problem though, its suspected that one of the injectors is blocked open as it just pours out black smoke when its started

This can be a very BIG thing as it it could be Piston rings(Have had it before where it only smokes on start up)

Head gasket leaking oil in

just letting you know i would have payed the origanel asking price with out the fugly( ^_^ Not my type) Mags lol

good luck with the sale and if you wanting any less than 2g at some point PM me

thanks Nutter

Edited by nutterbutter