Sign in to follow this  
Jonty m50e30

m10 and manual box for sale

folks I have a m10 carbed 1800 engine and a five speed manual box for sale complete with clutch and fly wheel etc, engine and box in good shape recent head gasket change, new leads dizzy and rotor, I have to get rid of this out of the workshop any sensible offer considered.

also have some e36 15" bottlecaps with tyres for $250 set

A rear sub frame from perhaps an early 323i (so I was told) complete with diff (sorry not LSD and no ratio tag) and drums etc and some e30 rear drum trailling arms take it all for $100.

all negotiable

Cheers

:beer:

folks I have a m10 carbed 1800 engine and a five speed manual box for sale complete with clutch and fly wheel etc, engine and box in good shape recent head gasket change, new leads dizzy and rotor, I have to get rid of this out of the workshop any sensible offer considered.

also have some e36 15" bottlecaps with tyres for $250 set

A rear sub frame from perhaps an early 323i (so I was told) complete with diff (sorry not LSD and no ratio tag) and drums etc and some e30 rear drum trailling arms take it all for $100.

all negotiable

Cheers

:beer:

O crap, Was supposed to ring you up about that gear box...

Any idea on cost of shipping to CHCH?

gidday guys, no idea of freight to Chch prob $100?? I had one sent from BM Warehouse in Ham for $60 but not inter island obviously

bmwsparkle I need the lot to go so you can have the whole engine minus the box for $200.

Cheers

If you can confirm a price on shipping I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Edited by Surge