Sign in to follow this  
boydusM325i

A HUGE! Thank You To All Members That Voted For My Car

I am happy to announce that my M325i received the Highly Commended Award in the 2009 Meguiars Ultimate Shine Competition :)

I would just like to personally thank everyone that voted and helped my car to receive this award!!

Bellow is the email I received from Meguiars with the results. I must say I am very happy first prize went to Bruce & Ingrid Lambie, their car was most impressive indeed & a well deserved win.

Thank you all for entering the Meguiar’s Ultimate Shine Competition 2009 – It was tough competition this year with a lot of VERY SHINY looking cars. We have announced the winner of the competition – a big congratulations to Bruce and Ingrid Lambie and their 1930 Chrysler 77 Roadster. Because the competition was so close again this year, we’ve also announced a Runner-Up and Highly Commended – there’s even an Honourable Mention due to his clever product placement! Full results below:

Ultimate Shine WINNER: Bruce & Ingrid Lambie

Runner-Up: Phillip Walters

Highly Commended: Michael Rose and Boyd Whittaker

Honourable Mention: Peter Brasier

Good work Boyd, your 325i is pretty stealth. Have just flicked you an email re; your website.

Good work Boyd, your 325i is pretty stealth. Have just flicked you an email re; your website.

Re: Our WSR Caps? All good, Ive just sent you a reply.. Cheers