Sign in to follow this  
bmwreich

whats cracking

hey guys just joined yesterday names duane im from palmerston north i own a 1995 e36 325i 4door keen to meet anyone that loves their car just as much as me and also any1 that has done a ls-1 swap, or a cup holder install in the front ^_^. well hope im around for a long time to chat and meet and greet lol will post pics of my car soon atm only mods are 2 x 12" fusions boxed ( barely fits in my boot).

cheers

Hey mate, welcome to Bimmersport, I'm a fellow Palmy member .. I don't think there is many of us!

Keen for a meet up and talk sh*t, although I won't be driving my car for a another few weeks.

Hey mate, welcome to Bimmersport, I'm a fellow Palmy member .. I don't think there is many of us!

Keen for a meet up and talk sh*t, although I won't be driving my car for a another few weeks.

=) what does your bimmer look like i might of seen it around, mm i noticed on the bimmerforums that there is hardly any1 from palmy we're a select few :D, always keen to to talk man tahnks for the welcome to

Adobe Photoshop

how did you make it look so cartooney?

Adobe Photoshop

i c im attacking mine at this very moment just its prooving very difficult to get a decent render of a e36 and i duno if i can be arsed doing my own <_<

Buzzy sig haha, Nice.

thanks lol took me hours to remember how to make one

hey

cupholders in the front are easy.u can buy a small retrofit cupholder kit for the centre console from any proper bmw dealer. they are about $90 if i remember rightly and only need to drill 1 small hole to install it. they cum as 2 cup holders, an ash tray, and coin holders.

hey

cupholders in the front are easy.u can buy a small retrofit cupholder kit for the centre console from any proper bmw dealer. they are about $90 if i remember rightly and only need to drill 1 small hole to install it. they cum as 2 cup holders, an ash tray, and coin holders.

sweet dude thanks for the info getting sick of having to lean all the way back to reach for my drink in the rear centre console