Sign in to follow this  
louis297

Recovering seats on a e30

Seats are looking old and tired wanna recover in leather in chch, how much we talking ?

Any one know any good places

Thanks

M.S Upholstery did an amazing job on my seats in my car. New highest grade leather with blue stitching new foam and springs in seats was $1500+ gst. for the front only and they look stunning.

at that much i'd look for some recaro stock seats in a nice leather.. even if you only can get front that looks fine that's what i have in mine at the moment. but i'm going to get my old cloth ones redone and built up at the sides.. the standard ones are horrible. but i won't put leather over them.. leathers too hot or too cold and too slippery for me

at that much i'd look for some recaro stock seats in a nice leather.

My car had these recaros factory, thats why i got them re-done as they are such a nice seat

I've got some recaro SRII's that I'm about to fit into my e30. Later I'll be looking to have them leathered/sueded. The guys at home get there work done by the local Saddlery (quite cheap apparently), so I'll be hitting them up.

Maybe an idea?

Edited by antony