Sign in to follow this  
Braeden320

Pacer Car Cleaning Products

I'm looking for a source of car cleaning products other than whats stocked at supercheap and repco.

Had a browse around and found Pacer - here

Has anyone had any experiences with them, good or bad? After a quick browse I think the prices look good and the range they stock is huge!

Failing that what do others use?

Cheers

Yes im going to purchase there paint protection kit after Ollies write up, but that seems to be there sole product?

Give the car a very good clean then use a clay bar.

Followed by the paint cleaner and then the acrylic sealer.

Do a good job and it'll look fantastic

Have used Pacer Painter's Delight to dress trim and interior. It's crap. Major haze on interior. Very short life on exterior.

No experience with other products.

After you asked I re-read Ollie's review and checking out the website i have just ordered myself some.

Always been using Meguiars or Mothers. ALthough I'll stay away from Meguiars NXT wax.

For leather protection I used products from LiquidLeather

Disappointed with the leather stuff from Mothers.

Edited by 318Touring

ALthough I'll stay away from Meguiars NXT wax.

Curious as to why? I've used it. I like it very much, in a guilty "it takes no work but looks good and lasts for a long time" kind of way. Sort of seems to be too good to be true.

I know this sounds bad, but i found the REPCO branded interior trim and glass shiz to be bloody good...I use Meguiars stuff for exterior.

Always been using Meguiars or Mothers. ALthough I'll stay away from Meguiars NXT wax.

For leather protection I used products from LiquidLeather

Disappointed with the leather stuff from Mothers.

Also interested to hear why, I've always used Mothers and have looked at Meguiars and wondered if its really worth the extra $$.

Thanks for the feedback so far

Give the car a very good clean then use a clay bar.

Followed by the paint cleaner and then the acrylic sealer.

Do a good job and it'll look fantastic

I did exactly this and it made a huge difference. I will hopefully do the coupe this weekend as well, but this time I might give it a cut first.

I don't have a before pic but this is a picture of my old coupe. I gave it a quick clay bar and then used the Sappco product - all in the space of an hour!

This pic was taken about 5pm on quite a cloudy day.

post-1835-1245816876_thumb.jpg

Edited by zenetti

At my work (JC BMW) we mostly only use Pacer products. I find they are better than Meguiars or Mothers you just have to know how to use the products properly to work well for you.

At my work (JC BMW) we mostly only use Pacer products. I find they are better than Meguiars or Mothers you just have to know how to use the products properly to work well for you.

Can you give a run-down on what works well for which job - they have, even by car-cleaning product companies, a very large range of products.