Sign in to follow this  
tire

Fitting smileys to a pfl e30

Anyone done it before? They screw in all good but the connections are different, so if i just wire up the right connections is there any reason why it wont work?

ta

Anyone done it before? They screw in all good but the connections are different, so if i just wire up the right connections is there any reason why it wont work?

ta

Done it on mine (not smileys, but facelift lights) - just wire up to the right wires (park to park, dipped to dipped etc - only thing that doesn't work is the headlight height adjusters, unless you were to wire them up to a switch maybe?

post-1740-1246089683_thumb.jpg

Edited by bmpower

Done it on mine (not smileys, but facelift lights) - just wire up to the right wires (park to park, dipped to dipped etc - only thing that doesn't work is the headlight height adjusters, unless you were to wire them up to a switch maybe?

Slightly off topic,,,

But does the Headlight Height Adjuster have a tendancy to break? I'm unsure if mine works.. doesn't make a difference no matter what I've set it to.

^ Mine broke...most facelifts by now are old and the die pretty easily

Yayz it works!