Sign in to follow this  
Brad-325i

A little bit of Spring Sag maybe?

Now i brought 2 new munroe shocks for the front and got some second hand lowering springs for my 325i. seems that the front left side is sitting a few inchs lower then the other. im guessing its from that spring being shot or is there any other reason this could be that i dont know of. as of now my car is sitting roughly 20mm under the legal limit so as you could guess i am wanting to sort this out asap. Im already looking at getting 2 new springs for the front.

Chur

Just a minor adjustment, i was supposed to of said the front right not the left. chur

Edited by Brad21

Could be you put them in the wrong side - put left in right side and right in left side.

I am given to understand they are like that to compensate for the engine lean.

I could be wrong here - I usually am according to the Wife.

Could be you put them in the wrong side - put left in right side and right in left side.

I am given to understand they are like that to compensate for the engine lean.

I could be wrong here - I usually am according to the Wife.

u make a very good point, i never thought about that. will swap em and see what happens. but i mean honestly what do women know?? if we were never wrong i wouldnt be on here asking peoples opinions....

By swapping the springs from side to side will let you know whether there is a problem with the car or whether it is the spring that is causing the issue, the E36 doesn't have a left and a right spring, they are both the same, if you need new ones PM me and we can organise something for you.

Cheers Keith.