Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Billet Engine Mounts.

Just to let you know that the 75D hardness (Acetel/Delrin) is ridiculous in traffic and at idle. Everything vibrates like crazy.. But hell shifting is tight.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply I have been very busy this week. I now have prices and info for you.

The standard size for a E30 engine mount ( MY E30 Engine mount facelift 320i ) was 70mm od and a 42mm length.

So I have allowed for a 3mm steel washer at either end and you will have to sort out a bolt or stud depending on which way you want to go.

I have got a few prices depending on the OD the smaller OD the cheaper the price.

Take $10 off the price if you can make the washers yourself and just want the polyuerthane or acetal part.

Polyurethane Blue 70mm OD $43.60 ( Possibly red depends on what they have in stock at the time )

'' '' " 63mm OD $35.10 ( Possibly red depends on what they have in stock at the time )

" " " 48mm OD $25.00 ( Possibly red depends on what they have in stock at the time )

The Polyurethane is just standard 95 shore A

Acetal White/Black 70mm OD $37.23 ( Can have either Black or White )

" " " 61mm OD $30.07 ( Can have either Black or White )

" " " 51mm OD $25.40 ( Can have either Black or White )

Prices are Each and Add $4.00 for freight

Thanks Brent