Sign in to follow this  
*sic

auckland v8's

Posted Image

stolen from another forum, still cracks me up though

No worries there, cos Wellington will hopefully get it.

The main reason why I want it to be in Welly tho is not because I live here, but after the (no doubt sucessful) weekend (yeah 3 f**k all days of racing :rolleyes: ) I just want to see the looks on the doubters faces that got it canned in Auckland, along with (hopefully) pissed off Auckland people. That will be great.

But just as long as NZ gets a round, I'll be happy.

No worries there, cos Wellington will hopefully get it.

The main reason why I want it to be in Welly tho is not because I live here, but after the (no doubt sucessful) weekend (yeah 3 f**k all days of racing :rolleyes: ) I just want to see the looks on the doubters faces that got it canned in Auckland, along with (hopefully) pissed off Auckland people. That will be great.

But just as long as NZ gets a round, I'll be happy.

As a person who lives in Auckland, I'd be rapt if Wellington gets the streetrace, I think that it would be an awesome place to hold it, and would give me a good reason to go to Wellington for a weekend.

The old Nissan Mobil races in Wellington were always great, and the tight windy curcuit was good too.

Cheers

thats na crack up, this is too, i know its in bad taste but i laughed for about 15mins when i saw this...

post-18-1102476408.jpg

he wont sit for that im sure!...

Yeah man, I remember going to those Nissan Mobil street races when I used to live in Wellington when I was a kid. F'in amesome. I think it was Tony Longhurst in a Benson and Hedges BMW I saw flip over back then..