Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

My yacht is nearly ready lol.

Hahaha nice one Jon! So thats where you were coming from today when I waved out to you from my white van i presume you were wondering who the hell was that haha! Was on st aubyn street i was heading towards motoroa. I can see that yacht from my mums house up on findlay street its massive aye! Oh car looks pimp btw :P

Edited by Boost Junky

Good stuff!

Is that your helicopter also? :P

now thats a good sized boat. B) 40/45 ft? +?

waiting on much to get it rigged up etc?

just bought a trimaran not long ago myself, althought i aint that big <_< .

cheers m

If the car's 4 mts, the yachts got to be 20mts, 60 plus feet.

That Yachts a write off, Was brought in to get fixed by Fitzroy Yachts but was deemed unfixable and has now turned into an insurance claim.

Just sits there doing nothing

Edited by braeden.

That's right I remember my mothers partner telling me something about that. He actually just said that the fiber glass failed as it was coming apart etc.. Im looking at the yaucht right now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Such an awesome view from here, you can see right up the coast. Jon we need to have a meet soon when my car is done I think, be cool if we could get some out of towners along. Im sure they will love the scenic naki :D

That's right I remember my mothers partner telling me something about that. He actually just said that the fiber glass failed as it was coming apart etc.. Im looking at the yaucht right now...

Yep thats the one

Hahaha nice one Jon! So thats where you were coming from today when I waved out to you from my white van i presume you were wondering who the hell was that haha! Was on st aubyn street i was heading towards motoroa. I can see that yacht from my mums house up on findlay street its massive aye! Oh car looks pimp btw :P

I thought it was you, Mitsi' L300?

That Yachts a write off, Was brought in to get fixed by Fitzroy Yachts but was deemed unfixable and has now turned into an insurance claim.

Just sits there doing nothing

Hmmmm i think i will make some inquiries 'bout it.

Such an awesome view from here, you can see right up the coast. Jon we need to have a meet soon when my car is done I think, be cool if we could get some out of towners along. Im sure they will love the scenic naki :D

Yeah Luke, a meet would be good. But between you, me and Blair everyone elses car would just blend into the scenery lol.

Haha yup my bosses L300 Diesel Turbo FTW :P Haha yea theres not many of us here in NP with done up bmws. Theres travis whos also on this forum with an SR20DET E30 metalic blue but i never see him on here anymore.... be nice if some people done a road trip from all over ;)

Nah pope's car is long from being finished lol.. then again mines still got a bit to go to get it upto wof standard... Pope just rebult his motor put new apex seals in etc and then it was sparking thru the bell housing wtf!!! So they just gotta suss that out then he can get it on the road.